Monday, December 19, 2005

Move It!

December is supposed to be the most hectic of months. Christmas is rapidly approaching and everyone is bustling about and beating others on the head trying to get the last Xbox 360.

So why is it that everyone that occupies the same space as me as I haul my ass too and from work everyday managed to keep the pace of a sloth on demerol?

Over the last week I've seen a massive increase in the overall stupidity of the general population that it has left me in awe. From people rocketing along at the blistering pace on 2 feet per minute (and doing so right in the middle of the side walk mind you) to my favorite, the getting off at the top/bottom of the escalator/stairs and deciding to stop and take in the scenery.

Merry Christmas.......I hate you all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home