Thursday, December 01, 2005

I Want to be Able to Buy Aerosmith too



I love the fact that a rich defense contractor paid well over $10 million for his daughter's Bat Mitzvah , but what I love even more is how much the American people get pissed off at it. personally I think that if you can afford to rent Aerosmith, Don Henley and 50 Cent, good on ya dude. If I had that kinda cash I'd rather rent them out as servants buffing my wood floors - but hey, who am I to judge.

Tabloid Baby
has some pictures from the grand event that should be checked out. Also go through and read the comments - it's better than the actual post. We get the full range of America in all it's glory ranging from "she kinda hot" to full on "this guys the scum of the earth" and the very typical "think of the children!".

For this lavish display of "Fuck You, I'm Loaded and Your Not" - Congrats. If I ever get that rich I'll invite you to my kids baptism and we'll have a spritz whilst Randy Bachman and Prince bring us martinis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home